Tuesday, November 20, 2012

7 years and still missing him!



   After 7 days, it will be 7 years since I lost the person I loved the most in this world! This person meant for me protection, love, faith in tomorrow… in one word-EVERYTHING! I didn’t realize how lucky I was to have such a protector and a wonderful person beside me, walking through the hardships of life, until I lost him!  Now, I regret so many things, that I didn’t do with him! I miss him a lot!

   My father was born in 1959, on September 3rd, in Budai village, Telenesti city, Republic of Moldova and his name is Grigorii Turcan. He was the eldest child in his family and he still had 5 sisters more. Since he was a kid, he had the sense of doing business in his veins, that’s why later on; he became a good businessman in his short life! He died at the age of 46, still very young and looking good! A lot of plans remained unrealized; a lot of dreams remained unfulfilled. Nobody expected his death so early. He had a notably loyal group of friends, because he possessed an oversize personality and a very good heart. Eventually, they remained our family’s friends now and all the time I see them, I feel happy, like I see a small piece from my father. I’m always hungry to hear something from people about my father; his life is still a mystery for me!

I always admired my father for his way of dealing with people, for his seriousness in work, for being so faithful to his family and for his passion in music and fashion! He loved to dress nice and elegant all the time. His wardrobe was having more clothes than me and my mother together!

People paid attention to him, because he was tall, handsome and looking good, plus he was talking very nice to people. He knew how to talk to anybody rich or poor, smart or stupid, young or old, that’s why he got people to respect him a lot!

   My message for all of you is- Value your parents, love them and spend time with them while they are still alive! It’s hard to live with regrets and memories only. Only people who lost someone too, can understand what I mean! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment