Saturday, December 22, 2012

What to do for hair loss?


I got a beautiful, long hair, but recently I noticed that I’m losing it daily, very badly! I started to panic, because I loved my hair and I didn’t know what to do. Every morning my bed was full of hair, on my clothes, in my home, everywhere, even my mom was sufferingJ So, I decided to find a solution for this problem and I found that extreme or prolonged stress can cause you to lose hair more easily.
Nevertheless, with a better nutrition and some relaxing techniques, your hair growth will return to normal after three or four months. But that is too long; I can be hairless by that time. I needed something to work it faster. Hair loss can be a very traumatic, difficult experience not only for women, but for men as well, and in many cases, the causes can be confusing and hard to diagnose even after consulting a doctor. But there are some home remedies that helped me to fight hair loss and it will help you too.

Egg Yolks and Olive Oil
Mix two egg yolks with 3 tbsp. of olive oil, and add one table spoon with natural honey in a small bowl. Beat the mixture 1-2 minutes, until you get a uniform consistency. Then gently massage the mixture onto the scalp and roots of the hair. Leave the mixture on the hair and scalp for 15-20 minutes before rinsing it.
Note: Egg yolks are helping to re-grow hair faster. It works because of the protein content in egg yolks.


Rinse your hair with lemon juice
Combine the juice of one lemon with the same amount of apple vinegar and 500 ml lukewarm water and rinse your hair after the treatment with the egg yolks and olive oil. Then wash your hair gently with normal shampoo and conditioner.
After washing, let your hair dry naturally. Repeat this treatment daily as long as no irritations occur to the scalp or skin. Unused portions can be kept in a cool, dark place for one month or you can store it in the refrigerator.
The most common causes of hair loss and thinning are hormonal changes. A mixture of green tea and fresh lime juice can be consumed to help slow hair loss caused by hormonal changes. Drink it before each meal. This remedy can be used up to three times daily as long as it doesn’t have any adverse side effects.
This treatment I’m still using daily is really helping my hair and it stopped hair loss. My hair is more healthy and shiny now! I’m very happy! :-) Hope and am sure it will help you too! Just try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment